DB2 System Administrator on zOS | Columbus Ohio | $70-$80 /hr | 3-6 months

From: Sherri Johnson <sherrijohnson59_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 06:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Group member,

We are looking Three DB2 Systems Administrators on zOS for a client engagement. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact us at career_at_microagility.com

Title: DB2 System Administrator on zOS
Location: Columbus Ohio
Type: Corp to Corp/1099 or W2
No of openings: 3
Rate: $70-$80 /hr
Duration: 3-6 months
Job ID: 0919a-003DB2

JOB DESCRIPTION

  • Installation of new software product versions/releases.
  • Research and apply proactive software maintenance.
  • Perform level III problem diagnostics and resolution.
  • Monitor systems performance and tune when appropriate.
  • Provide input to management on infrastructure architecture related issues.
  • Use performance reports/metrics to identify improvement opportunities.
  • Conduct Production Readiness Inspections of change events, assessing impacts and risks.
  • Develop wellness check scripts, processes and procedures.
  • Contribute to Root Cause Investigation.
  • Document changes to infrastructure configuration. Update system configuration and resource definitions when required.

About MicroAgility: (Inc 500 honoree in 2008) MicroAgility is a business and technology consulting company. Our experienced, agile, and result-oriented consultants partner with organizations to solve their pressing challenges. To review our other positions, please visit us at http://www.microagility.com/careers.htm

Referral Bonus:
If you refer a qualified candidate for this position, I would be very happy to pay you a referral bonus $1000 - $2000 for a successful placement. It's a simple way to pocket extra cash and help out a friend/colleague. Your help will be much appreciated! You can read more about the referral program at http://www.microagility.com/referral.htm. Received on Thu Feb 23 2012 - 08:24:00 CST

Original text of this message