Re: Intercept sql statement

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:27:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 28, 6:19 pm, Zabuti Maxim <zabutima..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I need a way to intercept and modify SQL statement with parameters
> sent by .NET application. It should be transparently, I mean I don't
> want application to be recompiled. Is there any simple way to do this?
> Thanks

Off the top of my head I would say, "no, there is no way to do this." However, if you provide a more complete explanation of what you want to do with the SQL, why, and the front-end application design and tool set someone may be able to offer useful suggestions.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Jul 29 2009 - 09:27:43 CDT

Original text of this message