Re: Intercept sql statement

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 29 Jul 2009 08:27:07 -0700

Zabuti Maxim (zabutimaxim_at_gmail.com) wrote:
: Hi,
: I need a way to intercept and modify SQL statement with parameters
: sent by .NET application. It should be transparently, I mean I don't
: want application to be recompiled. Is there any simple way to do this?
: Thanks

You could send it thru a proxy. There are probably examples on someplace like sourceforge.

Writing one to monitor the data being passed back and forth is pretty easy - editing the data as it goes thru would be trickier.

$0.10 Received on Wed Jul 29 2009 - 10:27:07 CDT

Original text of this message