Re: Name picked: OraPIG, the Oracle Python Interface Generator

From: Malcolm Dew-Jones <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>
Date: 20 May 2008 16:05:20 -0800

mh_at_pixar.com wrote:
: Thanks everyone for all the excellent suggestions.

: Special thanks to winner Malcolm Dew-Jones for

: OraPIG -- Oracle Python Interface Generator

: (although his suggestion was simple OPIG, we liked
: the Ora prefix.)

While not being from a farm, I have been close enough to enjoy the piggishness of pigs. Marvellous animals, though I do eat them later (marvellous then too, but not in a way they would appreciate, I'm sure.)

Frommers recommends an excellent pig foot restaurant in Germany, but I guess you have to be there to appreciate that.

Anyway, I feel honoured. Received on Tue May 20 2008 - 19:05:20 CDT

Original text of this message