Name picked: OraPIG, the Oracle Python Interface Generator

From: <mh_at_pixar.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 07:16:36 GMT

Thanks everyone for all the excellent suggestions.

Special thanks to winner Malcolm Dew-Jones for

  OraPIG -- Oracle Python Interface Generator

(although his suggestion was simple OPIG, we liked the Ora prefix.)

And thanks to Neil Kodner for the motto:

  TASIMO - "There's a snake in my Oracle!"

I'm renaming everything in revision control now and uploading to google code... I'll have an announcement in a day or two.

Thanks Again!
Mark

--
Mark Harrison