Re: oracle prometric

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 05:33:21 -0800 (PST)

Comments embedded.
On Jan 27, 1:24 pm, "MATI" <maty..._at_o2.pl> wrote:
> If you can not help with my question - why you raise the answer?

Because you are demonstrating unethical behaviour by asking for copies of examinations from Prometric. Cheating is clearly unethical, and I can't understand why you think asking for copies of the Prometric exams isn't considered as such.

> I do not
> need your advices that I am not ethical or whatever.

You most certainly do need such 'advices' since you can't understand the difference between ethical and unethical acts.

> On the internet there
> are many of these tests but there are no prometric ones.

For good reason: the Prometric exams are NOT sample tests, they are the actual exams.

> If I like to take some philosophical advices I would go and study this field
> on the university.

Possibly you should seriously consider changing your major, as you fail to possess the necessary ethical background required to be a database administrator.

> MATI
The advice you've received thus far is correct and excellent, and you should be seriously considering acting upon it. That you post this tripe in reply, after posting your ethically-challenged question to this group, clearly indicates a lack of moral fibre on your part. I don't care how much Oracle database administration knowledge you amass I wouldn't trust you to be responsible for any database, for any purpose, on any planet known to man.

David Fitzjarrell