Re: oracle prometric

From: MATI <matyj83_at_o2.pl>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:24:31 +0100

If you can not help with my question - why you raise the answer? I do not need your advices that I am not ethical or whatever. On the internet there are many of these tests but there are no prometric ones. If I like to take some philosophical advices I would go and study this field on the university.

MATI "Mark D Powell" <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com> wrote in message news:b1f5471f-5e25-4a99-b59d-bc321d9060d2_at_e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com... On Jan 26, 4:17 pm, "MATI" <maty..._at_o2.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am preparing myself to the 1z0-031 DBA OCA exam. Can anyone help me and
> provide me with the prometric tests for this exam?
>
> It would be very useful while studying and taking these tests in order to
> pass this proper exam afterwards.
>
> Thanks for any info or even materials on my mail:
> maty..._at_o2.pl
> skypd_id: matyj83
>
> Best regards,
> MATI
If you want to see a copy of a Prometric examination pay the fee and take an examination. We do not need unethical people working as Oracle DBA's.

There are books on the market that are designed to help a person study for the Oracle OCP examinations.

That are free materials on the examination requirements at the Oracle web site. There are numerous free articles available on the web written about topics/features covered on the examination.

There are also several companies that sell prepatory test materials.

I recommend you get the free list of test topics from Oracle and look each topic up in the documentation and/or buy one or more of the Oracle Press books for OCP.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Sun Jan 27 2008 - 13:24:31 CST

Original text of this message