Re: OTN subscriptions no more?

From: Angie Kong <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:19:53 GMT

No intentions to violate the license. Just trying to figure out what I can do to get a full featured product for my own tinkering. I know XE but it's a pared down version.

Working with SQL Server now in my new role and found they have a developer edition for $50. All features are included and it is intended exactly for what I need - personal use only, no commercial/production deployment. That's what OTN used to have but I guess not anymore.

Thanks for the help.