Re: How do I install 10g and import .DMP file

From: mike <mike_at_youremail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:25:48 GMT

the 18 discs were sent by the software distro group from out of state. I have everything from the client to the e-bussiness server including one DVD and 17 CD's. Im not sure which one to start with since as I have claimed I am a beginer at the oracle idea. I have gotten a response by to my personal email that was semi negitive... But then again I never stated I was even at the intermediate level. Just curoius, to thoes who are DBA's, did you start somewhere also? Didnt you look up resources? This is where I decided to start. As stated before, any help just to install it would help, I am in now way  trying to manage it just to get it up and running is my main concern right now. Received on Thu Jan 10 2008 - 08:25:48 CST

Original text of this message