Re Opening with a MNC

From: Baffin Management Solutions <ramprabhub_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 02:05:30 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friend,
We are a chennai based well reputed HR consulting & recruitment company.
Presently one of our esteemed MNC client in the IT consulting space is recruiting talented professionals for the below given positions.

Location : Bangalore

Position : Oracle Applications Technical consultants Experience : 4-6 years of relevant experience Skill Sets
Should have worked on reports,forms ,interfaces Should have exposure to form personalizations Finance/hrms/scm modules(any)
Should have atleast 1-2 implementation projects

Position : Oracle applications Finance Functional Consultants Experience : 4+ years of relevant experience on Oracle Apps Skill Sets
Preferably from CA/ICWA background
Exp to all finance modules like GL/AP/AR/FA/CM Should be willing to travel.

We request you to pass the above given information to your colleagues,friends with similar experience

Salary & benefits is open for the right talent.

For further queries on this contact me on 0-9841865362

Forward the resumes to "cv_at_baffingroup.com"

Wishes&Regards,
B.Ramprabhu ,
Sr.Executive Sourcing
Baffin Management Solutions
www.baffingroup.com
cv_at_baffingroup.com
98418 65362 Received on Wed Dec 19 2007 - 04:05:30 CST