Re: Re Spammin' and jammin' the comp.databases.oracle newsgroups

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 06:27:09 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 19, 4:05 am, Baffin Management Solutions <ramprab..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Friend,
> We are a chennai based well reputed HR consulting & recruitment
> company.

That apparently hires spammers to do their bidding, thus making their reputation suspect. And this spammer is doing so from a free gmail account, in clear violation of the Terms of Service. The charter for the comp.databases.oracle set of newsgroups, for which you are also in clear violation, can be found here:

http://members.cox.net/oracleunix/ORACLECH.HTM

I STRONGLY suggest you read it. After doing so I also STRONGLY suggest you remove this crap from comp.databases.oracle.misc and comp.databases.oracle.server and apologise to both groups for your disreputable behaviour.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Dec 19 2007 - 08:27:09 CST