Re: Where to do Data Validation?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:00:37 -0800

Brian Tkatch wrote:

> True, and intended. If the DB is "just a convenient place to store
> data", there isn't a good design anyway. Hence, my comment.

All databases are intended to be a convenient way to store data. What other possible purpose can they serve?

Were you in my program at UW I'd call you into my office to discuss leaving the program. You are giving serious indications that you just don't understand the role of IT in the current millennium.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor