Use of an array NOT number cause error

From: Mariano <mariano.calandra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 05:29:30 -0700

Then I've this function:

    FUNCTION "SEMIAUTO"(px NUMBER)

    RETURN automatiche AS

    results automatiche := automatiche();

    CURSOR c_class IS

        SELECT id_mal, SUM(percent) AS p
        FROM malattie_sintomi
        WHERE id_sin IN (px)
        and id_mal in (select id_mal from malattie_sintomi group by
id_mal having count(*) >= 1)
        GROUP BY id_mal;

    BEGIN
        FOR v_Rec IN c_class LOOP
            results.EXTEND;
            results(results.LAST) := automatica(v_Rec.id_mal,
v_Rec.p);
        END LOOP;

    RETURN results;
    END;

As you could see, this function accept a NUMBER in input, this number will be a parameter of my cursor c_class. But number it's not usefull for my job, I need to pass an unknow number of NUMBER (sorry for words joke :D) a sort of array.

I've write:

       type sinArray is table of number;

and now header of my function is something like

       FUNCTION "SEMIAUTO"(px SINARRAY)

But in this way i have a conflict and a message advise me that is needed NUMBER not SINARRAY.

What I can do? Received on Fri Jul 06 2007 - 07:29:30 CDT