Re: Oracle Bug? SQL not returning correct rows.

From: <zugzug21_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2007 12:29:53 -0800

Good idea but it didn't help.

If I just try to use bill_of_lading, qty, * it gives me: "ORA-00936: missing expression".

If I try to give the table an identifier (select bill_of_lading, qty, z.* from ps_rsc_ar820_tbl z...) then it just returns an identical Z row for each of the dups. I also tried to include the identifiers in the sub-query to make sure something weird wasn't going on there and as expected Oracle complained that I was referencing an invalid identifier.

Thanks,
Ryan