Re: NEWBIE Get Designer Started

From: Felix Bollenbeck <feboll_at_gmx.de>
Date: 18 Oct 2006 04:01:32 -0700

Hi Thomas,
no time for me to do that, I have a DB course exam next week, and the lecturer used oracle designer in the course for some stuff, so i dont need to get oracle running properly, just get that designer startet and get familiar espacially with its ER notation...

so how to 'kick start' the designer?

a test db ist already running i just dont know the syntax to connect!

TIA&regards,

felix.