Time conversions

From: rj <rjeena_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Aug 2006 02:08:20 -0700

Hi all,

I have a temp table with data to upload to the real table. In this temp table there are time values stored as varchar, but are in the format dd hh:mm:ss.
The problem in some of the values are e.g 00 00:91:31; 00 00:81:57 etc..
When i try uploading this to the real table with data type interval day (2) second (6) I get an error saying that Minutes should be between 0 and 59.

How do I convert these values to that they will fix the days/hours/minutes before updating the real table?

Thanks in advance.. Received on Mon Aug 21 2006 - 04:08:20 CDT