Re: DB Schema visualization

From: bernardbosvark.com <bernard_at_bosvark.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2006 03:06:24 -0700

I recently had the same problem and wasted tons of time on Oracle Designer, Visio, and Rational Database Architect, in the end I went for JDeveloper, you can reverse engineer, make changes to the model and generate SQL script again. It does not loose type formatting (like Rational) and is easy to use. Some minor improvements I can suggest is single page printing, but you can always print the JPG to give to developers.

Regards
Bernard