Re: DB Schema visualization

From: Jens Lenge <spampot_at_gmx.net>
Date: 24 Jul 2006 13:24:15 -0700

Thanks for suggesting JDeveloper (also to the others)! I tried it and it works great!

The only problem is that there seems to be no option for printing the entire diagram to a single page, just as already mentioned by Bernard:

> Some minor improvements I can suggest is single page printing, but you can
> always print the JPG to give to developers.

However, I have not found an export to JPG (or print to JPG) option in the documents. Searching the online help for "export jpg", "print jpg", "print diagram", "export diagram" etc. didn't deliver useful hits.

So how do you create a JPG from the diagram graph?

Jens Received on Mon Jul 24 2006 - 15:24:15 CDT