Re: select on a view -> ORA-12571

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 11 Feb 2006 13:46:00 -0800

On the client side if there is an Oranet error the Oracle client will usually write a file in the user's current directory named sqlnet.log. On the database server the listener by default writes to a log though you (the DBA can turn it off). This file is probably in the $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin directory or /var/opt/oracle. I do not have a system in front of me but I know you can get the file location by querying the listener with a show command.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Sat Feb 11 2006 - 15:46:00 CST