Re: New tool for database developers, DBAs and analysts!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:13:47 -0800

bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> Hans, Hans, Hans, your use and reference to a "scam" isn't exactly true
> is it?
>
> I read their website content. It says (spam deleted)

I think scam is appropriate.

Legitimate vendors don't spam usenet groups and, as Hans says, it has all of the telltale signs of a marketing scam. Here try this. Thank you for your name, affiliation, and contact information. Now we will crank up the sales efforts. Now what I call a legitimate offering and still SPAM.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org