Re: New tool for spammers

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:15:56 -0800

ChrisF wrote:

>>>It's called Xxxxx-Oracle and is available for free
>>>download at:
>>>
>>>http://www.impact-spam.com
>>
>>And a copyright infringement suit too I hope. I've forwarded your spam
>>to Oracle's legal department.

> Oracle might have a problem sueing them, they don't give an address!
> "About Us" doesn't say where they are, and "Contact Us" just gives an
> E-mail address.

Every domain is registered to someone.

Every dollar sent to them is deposited in a bank account owned by someone.

If Oracle wants them out of business ... and I hope they do ... they can track them down and serve them with papers.

Any particular reason you felt compelled to repeat the spammers URL? Speaking for myself: I find that offensive.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org