Re: users and schemas and who can use which

From: brightspot <brightspot5_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2005 11:46:26 -0700

Sybrand, sorry to be vague. Is there a system table in oracle that contains the users and the schemas they are allowed to access? For example, JoeUser can use (select, insert, delete, etc) schema1, schema2 and schema3. MaryUser can use schema1 and schema4. I can get information about tables inside a schema, but I need this information about the schema itself. Received on Wed Aug 24 2005 - 13:46:26 CDT