Re: Oracle 10g R2 Discoverer with SSO

From: oradba <thedipak_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 May 2005 16:04:13 -0700

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your feedback.

In reagards to latest patches for base release of Oracle 10g R2 Application Server 10.1.2.0, there are only two patches avaialble which are related to issues with webcache. So i am not sure what you meant by "make sure you have all patches - 10.1.2 is not the latest; sorry about that."

Also, you mentioned that there are some issues with discoverer and sso in the current release and will be fixed in next version, do you mean is this a common knowledge or you know for fact?

Regards,
Dipak

Frank van Bortel wrote:
> oradba wrote:
> > I have complete Oracle 10g stack 10.1.2.0 installed on RHAS 3
> >
> > i have webcache sitting infront, IM and SSO on one server, PORTAL,
BI

(http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14099_06/bi.1012/b13918/assoc.htm#sthref101)