Re: Can one create a type (domain) and see it in the OEM type dropdown lists?

From: deanbrown3d <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 May 2005 20:21:12 -0700

Yes, I think they are called domains, or types that we can declare. I have never used them.

The thing is out clients are very few, and they each want the software customized to their own rules and regulations. And the one that only requires 6 character doesn't want to make this a 12 character field. Ok maybe we can talk them into it, but if we can create a domain for each client and customize it with one click, why not?

Dean Received on Sun May 08 2005 - 22:21:12 CDT