ODP.NET: Data provider internal error (-3000)

From: wdewebserver <wdecember_at_freemail.absa.co.za>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 00:08:03 +0200

Hi

I get the following error "Data provider internal error (-3000)" when I try to open a connection using ODP.NET. I have trimmed down my connectionstring not to use connection pooling, but I still get the error. The one perplexing thing is, when I create a standalone exe, copy and paste the same code and run it, it connects with no problems, but the DataAccess DLL some reason complains with the error provided.

Please help, I wasted 5 valueable hours on this. Received on Wed Apr 06 2005 - 17:08:03 CDT