Re: Out of temp space

From: Randy Harris <randy_at_SpamFree.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:15:45 GMT

Daniel, I'm not exactly sure how, but it has something to do with grouping the segments in the WHERE clause. I don't know how to state it, but I think the join segment needs to be separated from the OR'd segment. So far I haven't been able to find an explanation in the SQL reference (though I'm sure it's there), but I can get the query to run with the groupings.

--
Randy Harris
(tech at promail dot com)