Re: LTRIM or TRIM Function

From: Paul Izzo <paul.izzo_at_mosca-ag.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2005 05:21:04 -0800

  Sorry that my question doesn't comply to you DA Morgen. I was just looking for a way to create a trigger that would run one a tablespace. But it's not possible. I don't remember the exact error message but it had something to do with "mutilated tablespace".

  Your replies don't really add any substance to the thread. Do us all a favor when you think that this is "homework" or too simple for you. It might not be so easy for someone else. If you don't have anything constructive to say then keep it to yourself.

  I assure you again that this wasn't homework.

P.S. I wasn't able to hand in my final project. I guess I'll drop out of school and monitor forums as a so called Oracle know it all. Received on Tue Feb 22 2005 - 07:21:04 CST