Re: FGAC and Crystal Reports

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 1 Dec 2004 14:45:13 -0600

On 1 Dec 2004, mtimm_at_kvsinfo.com wrote:

> So the question might more accurately be stated, "Has anyone
> used report-writers (Crystal Reports, for example) that can
> call a procedure and set a context within the same session that
> the end-user query will be executed?"

This is a hard question to get answered but I believe most of those tools now have hooks and scripting environments so you can surround every query with a particular set of operations.

I haven't done this but I believe they support these kind of things.

The other thing you can do is create Oracle users directly and utilize that instead.

--
Galen Boyer