Re: Oralce newbe

From: Steve Lenaghan <lenaghan_at_mts.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:32:42 -0600

What I so enjoy about 'support' groups is the appearance of those who won't answer a question directly but feel obliged to question my logic in product choice. I would dearly love to buy the nicest toys and hire to top IT's to set all up. But I can't and I won't. To read the promotions I had the top product but now it's a POS. Do me a favor give me all the advice you are willing to but never question my judgment, that sours any respect I may assume for you.

S. Lenaghan, Flame off