Re: Oralce newbe

From: Steve Lenaghan <lenaghan_at_mts.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:31:08 -0600

Real time in this case implies that if a call taker inputs a call to the database the dispatcher's work station should display the added information once the call has been taken.

I've been running Netware 4.11 for years and I know people with 3.2 systems that just hum along. Our call center software is 12 years old, DOS and basically a good performer.

Steve L.