Re: Which to download?

From: Craig Warman <crwarman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:38:31 -0500

Curiosity got the better of me so I took a quick look - Also on this site is a tool called Query Reporter that looks like it can kick out reports in HTML, XML, CSV or TSV format. Anyone have experience in deploying that as a basic tool for end users, or for batch-type reports? I'm wondering if it's better than Crystal (I know it won't be as robust as Oracle Reports, but sometimes that's overkill for the basic stuff).

Craig