Re: Dynamic SQL to disable constraints.

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:31:58 -0700

Louis Frolio wrote:

> Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl> wrote in message news:<1t4uk0la0td5jtv00s37bedo5u3dfuh9b5_at_4ax.com>...
>

>>On 20 Sep 2004 08:57:30 -0700, froliol_at_yahoo.com (Louis Frolio) wrote:
>>

>>>At least they should not make that
>>>assumption without having all the facts laid out in front of them.
>>
>>You didn't present those facts upfront, didn't you?
>>So why would anyone be clairvoyant and 'assume' it was this type of
>>operation?
>>And if so: why use dynamic sql?

> I did not put that up front because you did not need to know that up
> front to answer my question. Why do you have to be so damn
> pugnacious? Just answer the query I posted, that is all, it was that
> simple. If you did not know the answer then you should have not posted
> an "out of context" reply.
>
> Why does this forum have to be so confrontational? It seems that
> there are a few folks (hint, hint) that are always in people's faces.
> Do you really get off on displaying your knowledge of software?
>
> Please, do not be so damn ignorant and rude, how many people do you
> figure you scare away each day out of fear that you will belittle them
> for asking the mundane question.
>

> Mr Bakker it is time for you to grow up and stop being the usenet
> bully, nobody likes a bully. Further, this forum is not just for
> you but for the community as a whole.
>
> Best, Louis Frolio.

I want to add my name to the posting by Hans Forbrich.

I too sometimes cringe at people's use the English but then I expect more than a few cringe at mine. That said no one here is being paid to do anything at all. Accept that which is offered with grace.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington