Re: Dynamic SQL to disable constraints.

From: Louis Frolio <froliol_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2004 15:52:48 -0700

Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl> wrote in message news:<1t4uk0la0td5jtv00s37bedo5u3dfuh9b5_at_4ax.com>...
> On 20 Sep 2004 08:57:30 -0700, froliol_at_yahoo.com (Louis Frolio) wrote:
>
> >At least they should not make that
> >assumption without having all the facts laid out in front of them.
>
> You didn't present those facts upfront, didn't you?
> So why would anyone be clairvoyant and 'assume' it was this type of
> operation?
> And if so: why use dynamic sql?

I did not put that up front because you did not need to know that up front to answer my question. Why do you have to be so damn pugnacious? Just answer the query I posted, that is all, it was that simple. If you did not know the answer then you should have not posted an "out of context" reply.

Why does this forum have to be so confrontational? It seems that there are a few folks (hint, hint) that are always in people's faces. Do you really get off on displaying your knowledge of software?

Please, do not be so damn ignorant and rude, how many people do you figure you scare away each day out of fear that you will belittle them for asking the mundane question.

Mr Bakker it is time for you to grow up and stop being the usenet bully, nobody likes a bully. Further, this forum is not just for you but for the community as a whole.

Best, Louis Frolio. Received on Mon Sep 20 2004 - 17:52:48 CDT