Re: enabled trigger doesn't fire

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:37:27 -0700

Richard Gjerde wrote:

> Well, if it is that elementary, feel free to explain how I may solve the
> problem:-)
> Anyway, this is, as I have explained, just a test base so there is not
> really a security issue here.

Anyone senior enough to be given DBA rights should be senior enough to have never asked the questions you asked ... and given a server connection should be able to diagnose the problem in less than 5 minutes.

It is not so easy to diagnose over the internet when someone else is at the keyboard and doesn't understand the basics.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington