Re: Writing BLOB from Oracle

From: Frank Piron <empty_at_zero.nil>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:48:56 +0200

Hi,

Am Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:16:05 +0200 schrieb Joe <iets_at_iets.nl>:

> Hi Experts,
>
> Is it possible to write a BLOB to a file on my client system from Oracle.

Do you need a client command line .exe for windows or a library?

Command line .exe with 3 arguments could look like below:

C:\> WriteBlobToFile scott/tiger_at_test "select picture from picture_table

                                        where  picture_id=234"
                                       "c:\temp\temppicture.jpeg"

If you are interested in such a little tool, i will send you one. I wrote it already.

--
Crisis? What Crisis?
f_r_a_n_k_a_t_k_o_n_a_d_d_o_t_n_e_t