Re: IMP-00033 message while trying to import .dmp file

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2004 06:59:58 -0700

anthony.irving_at_eds.com (Anthony Irving) wrote in message news:<2bd70a71.0407291348.7036f6e9_at_posting.google.com>...
> here is a message which I got during import sequence:
> import done in WE8ISO8859P1 character set and WE8ISO8859P1 NCHAR
> character set
> . importing BOOK's objects into LJUBOMIR
> IMP-00033: Warning: Table "XTSYS_EXPORT_OBJECTS" not found in export
> file
> IMP-00033: Warning: Table "XTSYS_IMPORT_IRID_MAPPING" not found in
> export file
> IMP-00033: Warning: Table "XTSYS_IMPORT_IVID_MAPPING" not found in
> export file
> IMP-00033: Warning: Table "XTSYS_TABS_EXPORTED" not found in export
> file
> IMP-00033: Warning: Table "XTSYS_RM$REPOSITORIES" not found in export
> file
> Import terminated successfully with warnings.
>
> Exactly what must I do to fix the problem? We have been tasked with
> getting Designer up and running. Yes, I know that it old and outdated
> but it's customer approved.
>
> TIA,
> Anthony

Anthony, I have never tried to import Designer and have not worked with it in years but perhaps some general questions will help you find the problem. What kind of export file are you working with? That is what options were used to create the .dmp file? owner=, tables=, full etc....

Have you checked the original installation instructions to see if any special grants, privileges, or actions need to be taken prior to installation. You might need to repeat some of these actions on the target db.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Fri Jul 30 2004 - 08:59:58 CDT