Writing BLOB from Oracle

From: Joe <iets_at_iets.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:16:05 +0200

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to write a BLOB to a file on my client system from Oracle.

On my quest I ran into the following problems:

I found PL/SQL having troubles with Oracle 8i directories.

I could not compile java sources because the create replace or compile command is not understood.

Regards,
Joe Received on Fri Jul 30 2004 - 05:16:05 CDT