Re: IMPORT DATA FROM TXT FILE

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:16:45 -0700

Mytskidis Georgios wrote:

> I can't understand your sarcasm (Daniel and Hans). I'm not going to explain
> why I developed my "application" as you called it since it's none of your
> business. And further more, since I've not asked any kind of fee for that
> "application", no one is entitled to make any sarcasm comment. What's wrong
> with you fellows ?

Perhaps this thought hasn't occured to you but companies purchase Oracle databases partially because they can trust the corporation behind it to be there to support them when something goes wrong. Worst case our legal team has someone to sue to recover damages.

Why would anyone that has spent the money to purchase Oracle products then trust their valuable data to some spammer whose skin is so thin that when asked what his product does he reacts like it is a malicious attack.

This is not sarcasm ... this is fact ... no-one is going to use what you have created unless it provides value. And so far you have refused to offer anything of value.

My guess. You are so ignorant of Oracle functionality you re-built the wheel. And now you want us to smile at you while you execute your marketing plan which consists entirely of spamming usenet groups.

If I'm wrong ... answer the question: In c.d.o.marketplace where you belong.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu