Re: IMPORT DATA FROM TXT FILE

From: Mytskidis Georgios <medicon_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:52:49 +0300

I can't understand your sarcasm (Daniel and Hans). I'm not going to explain why I developed my "application" as you called it since it's none of your business. And further more, since I've not asked any kind of fee for that "application", no one is entitled to make any sarcasm comment. What's wrong with you fellows ?