Re: IMPORT DATA FROM TXT FILE

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:29:03 GMT

Mytskidis Georgios wrote:

> I've developed a small application named Text2Oracle which makes what
> you're asking for :

Do I understand this correctly ....

You have developed an application that duplicates the External Table functionality that is provided free in all editions of the Oracle database?

Or have you provided something that enhances the External Table experience?

If the latter, announce it in cdo.marketplace so I can quickly find it by searching those archives when I need something like that. Received on Thu Jul 01 2004 - 10:29:03 CDT