Re: oracle817 + fedora2 is it possible ?

From: krzys <krzys1825_at_NOSPAMgazeta.pl>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:22:38 +0200

Yes it's not as ussual situation but now i can't change anything. Our Oracle application has been written on Oracle 817 and until now it has been working on WinNT. Linux is used as a firewall, dhcp server, print server and because lack of time no one wants to change distribution and configure this services from the begining (i would rather say there is no a person who is able to do it except me). The fact is if you don't help me probably i give up and buy a new computer with winxp to install oracle server.
But form the other way I'd really like to see how orale works with linux and that's why I still try to figure something out with this problem

Ps.
next week I try to install 9i - maybe it could work with this datatbase :?)

K.