Server version 8, client version 9

From: Nader Behravan <nbehravan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:15:16 +0200

Hello

We have a programm that communicate with Oracle Server 8.1.7.4.0. We were using
the same version on the client side and all thing has worked perfect. Now we use the version
9 on the client side and the application brings following error:

ORA-01001 : invalid cursor

Has anybody the same experience or has somebody the solution?

Thanks
Nader Behravan Received on Mon May 03 2004 - 03:15:16 CDT