Re: unterstand Oracle AS and Protal (Portlets) german

From: sPh <sphealeyxxx_at_xxxworldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:45:34 GMT

> I am loocking for somebody, who can speak german. I have some questions
> about the Oracle Portal, but my problem is, that my englisch isnīt good
> enough to unterstand everything in the documentation.
 >
> Christian Pippert

My three employees and I are all native speakers of English (and reasonably good ones, I think), and we are normally not able to understand the 9iAS documentation either!

And when we do understand it, we find that in at least 50% of the cases that the product as installed does not work according to the documentation as printed.

9iAS: a product with a lot of potential - if it either (a) worked according to the documentation OR (b) had the documentation modified to reflect what it actually does.

Sorry I can't actually help with translation. But in all seriousness we have found that experimentation works better than believing the docs.

sPh Received on Sun Mar 21 2004 - 16:45:34 CST