Re: unterstand Oracle AS and Protal (Portlets) german

From: Sander Goudswaard <sander_at_example.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2004 14:18:26 GMT

"Christian Pippert" <Christian.Pippert_at_gmx.de> wrote in news:4054cc57$0 $26201$9b622d9e_at_news.freenet.de:

> I am loocking for somebody, who can speak german. I have some questions
> about the Oracle Portal, but my problem is, that my englisch isnīt good
> enough to unterstand everything in the documentation.

If you bought it, you can open an iTAR at the Metalink site - you can use the German language and get replies in German (it takes a little more time than in English however).

If you did not yet buy it, you can call Oracle Germany and ask for a presales consultant, who wil be happy to explain the product to you ;-)

Sander Received on Mon Mar 15 2004 - 08:18:26 CST