Re: 9iAS installation/configuration problem

From: FlameDance <FlameDance_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 13:32:42 +0100

Next problem (might be related or not):

When I omit the jserf configuration (I don't need it anyway, or at least I think so) then after maybe 10 seconds after issuing apache -k start
an alert pops up:
Apache.exe - Einsprungpunkt nicht gefunden. Der Prozedureinsprungpunkt "slcvs2ptr" wurde in der DLL "oracore9.dll" nicht gefunden.

Translation:
The procedure entry point "slcvs2ptr" wasn't found in DLL "oracore9.dll".

Clicking it away leads to the same window again, apparently in a loop (or long sequence)

Thanks for any hint,
Stephan (somewhat lost). Received on Sun Mar 07 2004 - 06:32:42 CST