Re: SPAM DB 1.6.0 has been released - now OT if not originally

From: Jaggie <robertsboyle_at_o2.ie>
Date: 3 Mar 2004 01:35:31 -0800

>>whether it is free or expensive, it is clutter in the topic groups of
>>misc, .server, .tools

Clutter my arse. Some people have nothing better to do than to moan about others do they?

> As I posted elsewhere, I CANNOT tell from the subject line whether it
> is commercial or non-commercial, opensource or closed, free or costly.
> It looks like a commercial product announcement, so it looks like it
> belongs in .marketplace

It looks like a commercial announcement because that is what your narrow mind sees it to be. Welcome to the world of open source. I do not read .marketplace coz it is full of irrelevant shit. I don't want to buy products but am interested in free, open source ones. Therefore I would like to be notified of them when they are released.

> Does that not seem reasonable????

No, no it doesn't. But maybe it is the fact that the group charter is out of date, as are a lot of it's posters, obviously. Received on Wed Mar 03 2004 - 03:35:31 CST