Re: SPAM DB 1.6.0 has been released - now OT if not originally

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2004 11:10:01 -0800

Ed Avis <ed_at_membled.com> wrote in message news:<l1llmndmay.fsf_at_budvar.future-i.net>... []

> I thought we were talking about your statement about a for-profit
> organization and business licences, which is quoted above. As far as
> I can tell there is no such setup for PEAR DB. There are no business
> licences being sold, there is no company waiting in the wings to
> force people to pay money. It is free software and free of charge.

whether it is free or expensive, it is clutter in the topic groups of .misc, .server, .tools

As I posted elsewhere, I CANNOT tell from the subject line whether it is commercial or non-commercial, opensource or closed, free or costly.

It looks like a commercial product announcement, so it looks like it belongs in .marketplace

Does that not seem reasonable???? Received on Tue Mar 02 2004 - 13:10:01 CST