Re: Error "max extend table reached"

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 09:16:40 +0100

"Ron" <support_at_dbainfopower.com> a écrit dans le message de news:2Iidnc4Ye-wgEbndRVn_iw_at_comcast.com...

> Hello Daniel,
>
> I run your suggestion by colleagues and we decided to use the real name
> to post.
>
> Thanks,
> Ron
> Support
> DBA Infopower
> https://www.dbainfopower.com
>

> The advice provided by DBA Infopower are provided "as is" with no warranty.
> DBA Infopower expressly disclaims any warranty, regarding the advice
> including any implied warranty of merchant fitness for a particular purpose
> aviating course of dealing and/or performance. DBA Infopower does not
> warrant that the advices provided by DBA Infopower will be free from bias,
> detests, errors, eavesdropping or listening. DBA Infopower shall not be
> responsible for the quality of information or the authentication of the
> services or details given by experts on the advice. By using this advice the
> user of the advice accepts the terms and conditions of this statement.

But you still sign with all that blabla which is offensive. This is a cooperative forum, no one will bring an action against you. Stop Support DBA Infopower, don't advertise, just sign Ron; add your site address if you want and if someone wants to know more about you then he'll go there.

Regards
Michel Cadot Received on Sat Feb 07 2004 - 02:16:40 CST