Re: Error "max extend table reached"

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:05:21 -0800

Hello Daniel,

   I run your suggestion by colleagues and we decided to use the real name to post.

Thanks,
  Ron
  Support
  DBA Infopower
  https://www.dbainfopower.com

The advice provided by DBA Infopower are provided "as is" with no warranty. DBA Infopower expressly disclaims any warranty, regarding the advice including any implied warranty of merchant fitness for a particular purpose aviating course of dealing and/or performance. DBA Infopower does not warrant that the advices provided by DBA Infopower will be free from bias, detests, errors, eavesdropping or listening. DBA Infopower shall not be responsible for the quality of information or the authentication of the services or details given by experts on the advice. By using this advice the user of the advice accepts the terms and conditions of this statement.