Re: advice on current market database consulting rates

From: Pete Cresswell <x_at_y.z>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:23:10 GMT

RE/
>The other rates you quote are possible but without a clue as to your
>skills and experience I wouldn't pay you minimum wage. What do you bring
>to the table?

It's also relative to what the client wants. aAbout a year ago, somebody in the Philadelphia told me they can get an Access programmer through a broker, no less, for $35 per hour - I'd guess that'd leave the programmer with less than twenty bucks an hour.

But my take was "Fine, if you want a warm body, I can probably get you somebody for $20 and hour - they'll just need a week to give their notice at Burger King.

PeteCresswell Received on Sun Sep 14 2003 - 19:23:10 CDT